Thursday, July 23, 2009

MY POETIC SIDE

Hula guys! How’s life? Mine’s great! Anyways, I was just thinking of posting some rhymes of mine, but then I thought they are far too meaningless! But then…..that’s the fun of it, isn’t it? And this isn’t some poetry writing contest in which only the best ones will be selected! Well, so here goes……………

ONCE I GOT A DREAM

Once I got a dream,
A very bad dream,
Because of which I had to scream,
While eating my chocolaty cream.
Once I got a dream
A very bad dream!


THE BIG FAT CLOWN

The big fat clown
Went to town,
In his night gown,
And fell right down!
The big fat clown,
The big fat clown!!

Well, liked it? Good! Now here’s a rhyme which is not a non-sense kind of poem.(I even got appreciation from my English teacher for this one!)

THE NUCLEAR EXPLOSION

The wicked nuclear explosion
Is the cause of all destruction
The houses are down
On the ground which is brown
There is a range of mountains
But there aren’t any more fountains
All over there is devastation
Because of the nuclear explosion


1 comment: