Sunday, July 19, 2009

LAIRAI RETURNS!


Hi friends! I’m back! Well, technically I hadn’t gone anywhere, but I hadn’t written anything new on this blog of mine since many days, so that way, I am back again! I guess it’ll be hard to believe but I didn’t have anything much to talk about these days.

But anyways, that’s not the case anymore. I have lots to say now! You see, I just watched the film Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and I think its completely awesome-blossom!(KMHL lingo). I enjoyed watching it. But many important parts like Voldemort's past and stuff are not included.

But then...that's kind of OK,there's nothing to grudge about and afterall each and every detail from such a thick book can’t be included in a two hours thirty minutes movie !
So in short,I liked the movie.(if I were a critic I'd give it 4 stars without acting thriftily!) It’s pretty interesting and really funny at some points. I particularly loved the joke shop scene. The book is indisputably better, but nevertheless, the movie is a must-watch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment