Sunday, July 26, 2009

My day today

Hi everyone! What’s up? Pas grand- chose… probably! Well, but that’s not exactly the case for me. Today morning, I visited that new restaurant in Powai; the yellow chilli. The food was good. But don’t you worry,I am not going to write a food review or something!

And anyways, who reads reviews nowadays? Be it food reviews or film reviews! Well, I do read reviews but everyone doesn’t. I’ve actually noticed that if some film has got a good review then it’s a box office failure and vice-versa!(this post isn’t actually about reviews so I’ll better switch to my old topic!)

So in short, I had a good time! I was quite upset the other day when they announced that we are going to have exams every Thursday because of the CAP thing. But then my mother told me the good side of it-I’ll be more regular with my studies and stuff. So it’s kind of OK with me now (even if it wasn’t OK with me I didn’t really have a choice)

So then, bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment