Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ganpati Bappa Moraya!!!


Today was quite an enjoyable day. It was our science exam. Everyone found the exam very easy. But this post isn’t going to be about today; its going to be about what I did yesterday. So here goes…

Yesterday, we went to Rodas (aura restrobar, actually; the thing am gonna talk about was organised by Rodas). The school had taken us there for a workshop to make Ganesha idols. To be honest, we didn’t have a clue how exactly we were supposed to start off! With great difficulty, I managed to make an exceptionally cute idol but then…that supervisor kind of aunty told me that this was not the way and I had to make a new one altogether! But am not complaining about having to make another one; I thought the previous one was smaller, cuter and better!

But surprisingly, my friends liked the second one better! The mayor of Mumbai, Shubha Raul, had come there as well. We actually went there one hour late, but that didn’t seem to me a very big problem as we left at the same time which the other schools left at, inspite of coming early. There was a LOT of rush in the queue. I was getting squashed, crushed and pushed! We finally reached the much-awaited buffet destination. Though a bit tiring, I loved the trip and I thoroughly enjoyed myself!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeaaaa i liked your 2nd idol :P
    Is it true that the lady, Elsi Gabriela who did the Powai Lake trip organized this whole event too?

    ReplyDelete