Friday, July 3, 2009

MY BEST DREAM!

MY BEST DREAM!
We all have our favourite dreams. Those dreams which seem so real that you feel really disappointed after you wake up and find that all you’d been seeing or experiencing was just a dream!

Well, the point is, even I experienced something similar. Recently (or not so recently, a few months back I guess) I got an awesome dream. As you may be knowing (if you’ve read my profile) I am a big fan of Harry Potter (and J.K. Rowling, after all, she created him!)

It goes like this: I’d got a letter from Hogwarts saying that I am to join that school as they realised that I am no muggle!(non-magic people)So I went there with my bag and all. Now, you may be imagining that when I say ‘there’ I saw that Hogwarts which they show in the movie. Well, no, I was climbing the stairs of my own school but in the dream I was supposed to be in Hogwarts!

And to top it all, the Defence against the Dark Arts teacher was my very own science teacher!!! Great dream, isn’t it? And you know what; it’s the funniest I’ve got till now!


1 comment:

  1. Lairai youre dreams are seriously as weird and creative as your imagination !!!! Rajita ma'am as our defence against the dark art teacher?!
    God....!

    ReplyDelete