Monday, May 3, 2010

Vacation life...

Hey guys!What's up?Please don't say-the sky or the ceiling!It's just that I am fed up of such answers.Anyway,we got our report cards on friday.But somehow,I felt that the usual post-result euphoria is missing.Reason:just grades were printed(I got an A+ in mostly all subjects)We weren't even told the marks;just the range of some subjects.I don't like that:-But thankfully,I got an overall idea of my marks because our class teacher told me that I am the highest in all subjects-;)

I came to know that I am in 8a.I am happy,because ever since primary I wanted to be in the A division-just like that!I am enjoying my vacations.You know what,I am currently reading the Artemis Fowl series.It's interesting.It is basically about a criminal mastermind-Artemis Fowl who is very intelligent;infact,he has the highest IQ measured in Europe!

Some people tend to compare Harry Potter and Artemis Fowl(though not as much as people compare Harry Potter with Twilight!)But what I think is this-Harry Potter is Harry Potter;Artemis Fowl is Artemis Fowl.There are different parameters to judge whether you enjoyed either series.So don't compare,just enjoy the experience of reading!

Hope you agree with me.Hmm...so I guess,that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment