Tuesday, May 4, 2010

DD...

Hello people!Today was a…well,different day,to say the least.Actually,it was like any other day,but what I mean is,today I am feeling different…in the sense,strangely numb-if you know what I mean.

Maybe because I had disturbed sleep(I woke up in the midnight and was awake for quite some time after that)But the thing is,I got lots of dreams;or it atleast seemed to me like lots of dreams.But nothing new there…infact,I like to talk about and discuss about the dreams I get and sometimes have a good laugh over them(remember the post My Best Dream)

But today,inspite of the fact that it was NOT a nightmare,I felt…tired or should I say…I was feeling tired while I ‘‘watched’’the dream!And let me get this straight;I was not running or anything in it!Still,I roughly remember that there were many of my friends in it and again and again,the setting would kind of change.So I can’t narrate it like a story,like I narrated the Hogwarts dream in the post My Best Dream.

So,to sum it all up,after I woke up,I did not feel fresh at all,and felt the urge or longing for a dreamless sleep;which is so unlike me.Anyways then,that longing is still there,I don’t want any dream today and neither do I want to wake up in the middle of the night.

Alright then,that’s all there is to this post.By the way,today I felt strangely happy that I have a blog because I really needed to share this!

P.S:DD stands for disturbing dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment