Monday, October 19, 2009

HAPPY DIWALI!

Hi friends! My exams ended on the 14th, so now it’s my vacation. I think that first time after my vacation commenced I’m in a mood to write a nice, long post. I’ve not exactly been busy but …yes; I was busy doing nothing, to be frank. But I can’t say I didn’t do anything at all(I started writing a kind of novelette which can be rightly called preposterous, but I’m not complaining, I was never serious about that; it was just a kind of time pass!)

I bursted some crackers (it’s Diwali, I forgot to wish you!)Anyway, I can very well wish you now, HAPPY DIWALI! (I’m just in time considering that today is the last day of Diwali!)

I started reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, day before yesterday. I’ve already read it once(of course! you can’t start reading the 6th book in the series just like that without reading the earlier ones!)Actually you can if you want to, but I’ll recommend you people to read it in reading order.

I am feeling particularly happy this Diwali coz we got a new TV on Friday. You know what, there’s a USB port behind the TV, so you can see your photos, videos…(even my PPTs)But all my PPTs are in the CD and not in my pendrive so I’ll have to put them in there first…and that means taking out this CPU from the unit…But I’ll see what to do of that,you guys don’t need to worry about that!

So yesterday, on my new TV,I watched Kaminey and I think it’s a good movie; there was nothing very adultish in it. I liked it.

Anyway, so what did you people do for Diwali ?I had fun,in general.Alright then,happy Diwali once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment