Friday, October 30, 2009

Back to school

Hello people of the world! Today my school reopened. It was fun, in general. We were shown our semester exam papers, I have scored full marks in most of the subjects till now (touchwood); some are yet to be shown.

Anyway, never mind my marks; I’ve been thinking for a few days…I want to post something more…well…formal; I mean, not like formal letters and stuff like that;but something which is……….. OH YEAH!,I guess I just figured out what I want to say(you didn’t need to read this dilemma!)

Well, so as I was saying, I’ll soon be posting some of my essays or stories and stuff I keep writing. Remember my first post-A NIGHTMARE…?Something not quite like that but somewhat like that.

Alright then,I’ll shortly post something awesome!Till then,bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment