Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fun and embarrassment!!!!!!!!

Hello people, what’s up? My exams started today. It was my Hindi paper. Now tomorrow’s English. You must be wondering how I can find time to blog when it’s English the next day!

But the thing is, we don’t have to study for English in the real sense. So I just read the file and the notebook and played some punctuation games on the net.

Today’s exam was quite easy. (touchwood)I hope tomorrow’s is as well. You know what; yesterday I’d gone for that Cyber Olympiad exam. I was feeling really very happy because first they took us to the library which is air-conditioned. But then…the lights went off and we wrote the paper in a classroom with even the fans not working coz of the power supply thing, let alone AC!

So the thing is, the history ma’am gave some revision notes when I’d gone for UCO and I was copying those notes today after the exam. And things were kind of …embarrassing. Our class teacher asked me what I was doing and when I told her she told the others how sincere I am and stuff. And there’s more to this, or you’ll say what’s embarrassing in that, I should be happy! And then people crowded round my bench to see what I was doing. I mean, though I generally like it when someone praises me or something, how exactly would you react when people gather around your bench when you’re writing?

It’s not like I’m complaining, I did feel sort of happy, but then………….(I guess you’ve got my point, I better not keep justifying it!)

Well then, bye-bye. And wish me luck for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment