Tuesday, September 1, 2009

An unwanted vacation...

Hi! How are you? Happy or sad? I am quite sad. You remember the post ‘Happy or Sad’ in which I figured out I should be on cloud nine for a stupid swine-flu vacation? Now guess what, I’ve got another vacation which is much much worse than the swine-flu vacation coz this is my dengue fever vacation!

Well, actually viral fever coz they’re gonna keep me under observation for this one week and keep doing blood-tests and stuff and see if the reports are normal. Just in case they aren’t normal I’ll have to be admitted for dengue but I guess they will be normal! (and I hope today’s blood test was the final one!)Right now, I am feeling much better which is why of course I can even type all this!

Anyway am bored of sitting at home doing nothing.(except taking medicines) I can’t study, play and on the whole, exert myself! All these days I never sat on the PC and I feel really awesome now that am blogging, surfing the net, playing games…in short, operating the PC after so many days! I can’t wait to go to school next Monday, (I hope there isn’t too much backlog and most of the periods are free so that I can complete any incomplete work)

OK then, bye-bye!

1 comment:

  1. awww dont worryy lairai you'll be fine and there really isnt much junk or incomplete stuff for you to do :P
    just chill and take rest..
    c u on monday !!

    ReplyDelete