Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Examination Week...and more!

Hello friends and foes! Yesterday I joined school after quite a lot of time. Yesterday, our science ma’am took a surprise viva and I was totally unprepared for it! But it went quite well, on the background that I wasn’t able to prepare for it coz of my illness. I knew most of the answers. This week can be rightly called the ‘Examination Week’ with nearly some or the other assessment every alternate day! Today my maths retest took place and it was awesome!(touchwood)

Anyway, I guess I’ve talked enough about my school tests! I’m sorry you wasted your time reading these details about my tests! I think I should quickly switch the topic or else you may stop visiting my blog!(just kidding, don’t ever do that!!!) So the point is, keep visiting this blog! Sorry if am sounding like some anchor on a T.V. show-‘don’t forget to watch your favourite show on your favourite channel with your favourite host!’

Now that the topic has cropped up,it reminded me about my favourite show which I just watched ‘Kya Mast Hai Life’.But nowadays its become more like kya mast nahi hai life with the gang fighting and all.

Anyway, so I guess that’s all for today.Bye-bye!

1 comment:

  1. lol lairai everyone lovs your blog dont freak if no one reads it....i know no one who is interested in a philosophy in life so...yea..youre doing great... :D

    ReplyDelete