Thursday, August 13, 2009

HAPPY OR SAD?!!!!

Hula guys! How’s everything, in general? I know that the overall atmosphere is a bit tensed and all (because of swine flu).You know what, our school will be closed till 24th august because of the swine flu (H1N1) epidemic. I’m not able to decide whether I should be happy or sad for this 1 week vacation! Here are some points which will probably determine whether I should be celebrating or be tensed!

I SHOULD BE HAPPY!!
1. I won’t have to get up early. (At 6 am)
2. I’ll get time to have fun as well as study.
3. No assessment this Thursday!
4. I’ll be safe from the H1N1 virus.
5. No homework!

I SHOULD BE SAD!!
1. I’ve left my science file and all the art things (portfolio, colours, brushes, e.t.c.) in my locker.(on second thoughts I should be happy I didn’t leave some other important stuff)
2. I won’t be meeting my friends.
3. Our geo project is due on 31st august and we have a lot to do. I hope ma’am extends the date!

Well, so I have a lot more to be happy about than I have to be sad! But I don’t know why, I can’t help worrying about the geo project…Anyways, have fun and take care against swine flu!

No comments:

Post a Comment