Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Monsoon Musings

Hi!It’s really been a long time since I last wrote anything on my blog.The monsoon has begun!Well,not really,but day before yesterday,I guess,it rained for the first time this year.I just love this kind of weather.Even when it is not pouring,I find this weather soothing and nice.

You feel like sitting near the window and stare outside in this cloudy and cool atmosphere,irrespective of what the normal view is.Cool…Did I say cool weather??Well,it is cool,but it is kind of stange that even when it’s raining cats and dogs outside you have to put on the AC!So moral of the story:In Mumbai,even if it’s raining a lot,nine times out of ten,it doesn’t make any difference in the room temperature.

In any case,not yet…School is reopening on the 14th.At the starting of the vacation,I had wondered how I was going to spend such a long vacation.I thought the vacation was too long.But now it’s as though the vacation is just over without me even realising it’s over!But then,time passes…it moves on.

And that’s what life is about,right?Moving on…Alright then,I’ll end my post on this note and meanwhile enjoy the remaining days of this vacation and wait for the school to reopen.

2 comments:

  1. That's so true! Monsoon in Mumbai are humid affairs. One barely feels the temperature drop unless you head to the hills. The first time I spent a night in the wild, I literally froze inspite of the bonfire! :-D
    I came across your blog today and I love it! Do get back to blogging if possible!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey glad you loved my blog!Actually I have a new blog on Wordpress which is where I post these days.Here's the address:
      www.lairaiwrites.wordpress.com
      Hope you enjoy this one too!

      Delete